Since 1974
Where To Buy Fuel
eClient Link logo

Kentucky Highway Use Licence (KYU)

This license is required for vehicles with a combined licensed weight of 60,000 lbs. and above to report mileage tax in Kentucky. A surety bond is only required for carriers whose license has been cancelled for any reason.
© TFS Group. All rights reserved.